1. First, wrap the cotton ball in a square of grey felt. Secure it with glue and attach it at the end of the wire.
2. Create a fringe for the rectangle felt and wrap it around the cotton ball. Then pinch the base of the petals and add a dab of glue to give shape to the petal.
3. Similarly, do this for all your petals and add glue to the base of the petal and secure the middle of the flower into place.
4. Now create a spiral with the rest of the petals. It should look something like the flower shown in the image 7. Create a small cut in the middle of the felt and slide the wire in.
5. Secure it to the back of the flower with more glue. Then glue the leaf about 1 inch from the base of the flower. Finally, shape it while the glue dries and center it.