1. First, cut out the body and nose from the brown felt using the template of that shape, and then the eyes and snout from the grey felt.
2. Use a little glue to fix the face pieces into position on the front. The glue will hold everything in position as you sew.
3. Now sew the eyes and snout in position. Then sew around the edges and also sew the front and back of the bear together, leaving a gap for filling.
4. Fill the teddy bear with cotton stuffing; don’t forget to fill the ears and paws also.
5. Finally, after completion of filling the stuff close the bear by sewing.