1. Start by cutting petals for your felt succulent. Cut 12-17 main petals depending on how big you want it.
2. When you’re finished with the main petals go ahead and cut 2 about half the size of your main petals, and one even smaller for the center.
3. Add a drop of glue to the smallest petal and pinch the bottom together. Then start by wrapping the two smaller petals around it and attaching them with a drop of glue near the bottom.
4. Now start adding a petal at a time placing it in just the right spot. Try to keep your glue close to the bottom so it can’t be seen.
5. In just a few minutes you’ll end up with a felt succulent. You can trim up the petals if you want. Now found a larger rock and added a glob of hot glue to it and attach the succulent.