1. First, draw a circle on the cardboard using a plate and divide it into 8 like an even pizza slices. Using art knife cut the triangles out and finally the circle.
2. The base of the Ferris wheel is a folded rectangle cardboard forming a standing triangle making the base secure. Then the wheel is tucked using the pin that will hold the wheel and allow it to turn at the same time.
3. Now we will decorate cardboard with some paint for an added beauty.
4. Use a cupcake cup for a sturdier gondola. In attaching the gondolas, we can use the pins as same in tucking the wheel so it will also turn freely as you turn the wheel.
5. Now you can stuff the gondola with whatever you want.