1. First, tear a strip of cloth of rectangular shape from the main piece of fabric. The size of the Bunny depends on the size of the cloth.
2. Fold the cloth in half forming the ears as shown in the image. Tie them at the base with the thread.
3. Now roll a ball of wool for the head of Bunny. Put the ball under the ears and tie with a thread.
4. Turn the Bunny with the backup. The fabric is laid overlapping. Roll the feet at the bottom.
5. Finally, fold the cloth as shown in the image and tie the neck diagonally. Our Bunny is ready! The loop is for a finger to play!