1. Cut a piece of felt circle. The diameter of the circle depends on your desired size for the basket. In this tutorial, the diameter is about 44 cm. Mark down a line about 8 cm away from the edge of the circle.
2. Now mark the same lines every 5 cm along the edge of the circle until they are evenly distributed on the circle as shown in the pictures. Use scissors to cut the lines.
3. Punch two holes on both sides of the cut pieces and thread the cord through the holes and tie a pretty ribbon bow at the end.
4. Glue the ribbon flowers on the side of the basket and here you go!
5. Finally, the beautiful Flowers Felt basket is ready!