1. First, wash recycled plastic bottles. Once the bottles get dry, trim the top of the bottle, and cut it leaving the nozzle intact, you will need this piece of the bottle to make the flowers. Now with a down that does not fade, draw 6 petals of the flower on the plastic bottle, then with good scissors, cut those petals you drew.
2. With the scissors, make the petals appear semi-round, in total there will be 6 petals that you have to cut in the bottle. Place the bottle caps on the nozzle. Since you have a nice fabric, measure the size of the petal of your flower and so trim the fabric you are going to use. Glue the scraps of fabric with a little transparent glue.
3. Use a brush to put the glue on the edges of the fabric, the scrap of fabric will be glued behind the beak of the bottle. The center of the flower will be the mouthpiece of the bottle, therefore, the way to decorate it will be very easy.
4. Use a tiny foam ball, and thread it with a ribbon or cloth, use glue, just put a little bit on the edges, if you use a lot of glue, it will wet the fabric and look ugly. Flower will look so beautiful with petals decorated with scraps of fabric; now glue the center of the flower, which is the single-celled ball that you forecast in the previous step.
5. Use a skewer and stick on the flowers, then you can glue leaves, make them with the same recycled bottle that you have. Line the skewer with green floral tape. Use a pot of clay or plastic, place inside the one piece of foam, and then introduce the skewers with your flowers. You can decorate this pot with ribbons.