1. First, fold paper in half and half again. Take two folded pieces, slip one inside the other. Fold one half of the tail of the inside piece up at a right angle then fold it up, on top of the outer strip. Turn it over and do the same on the other side and secure the ends with tape.
2. Now add a new strip of paper through the loop you just made, making another loop and make sure this loop is a little larger than the width of your folded strips.
3. Repeat the process from earlier, fold the tail of the loop to the left, then up. Tuck the folded tail into the pocket made by the previous strip.
4. Turn it over and do the same on the other side and tuck the tail into the pocket. Turn it to the right and begin the process again, adding a new strip keep adding more strips…. Until the bracelet is long enough to go around your wrist.
5. Carefully remove the tape and bring your ends together, slotting the first strip into the last loop. Follow the same steps, fold one side of the tail to the other side... And down, then tuck it into the pocket. Do the same with the inside tail and finally, you are done!