1. Cut six square panels from the scrap card. To get them all the same size, first cut out one and use it as a template to trace five more. It’s important that each corner is exactly square so that it fits together well.
2. Lay the pieces out in a basic cube pattern, like below, and then tape securely on the back with duct tape.
3. Fold into a cube shape, taping the inside of the box for extra sturdiness.
4. To stick the final panel in place, tape on each of the three adjoining sides and press the panel down. When you’re finished this step you should be left with a cardboard cube, and all you need to do now is reinforce the sides with more duct tape on the outside and add the coloured dots.
5. Use the hole punch to cut the circles from different color papers and attach them accordingly.