1. First, take the design papers and cut 5 large circles and 5 small circles for each flower.
2. Cut another small circle and put it aside for later. The circles don’t have to be perfect. Cut each circle by its radius towards the centre.
3. Glue the two edges of the cut on top of each other to create cone-shaped petals. Then glue a small petal inside a large petal. You can mix and match as you like with these – it’s all part of the fun!
4. Use the small circle you kept aside as the base of the flower, and glue five petals on top of it to create the flower. For the center of the flower, you can use all kinds of small elements: a button, a large bead, a piece of felt, a small coin.
5. Finally, Paper flower with shiny beads in the centre is ready!