1. First, cut out 14 pieces of ribbon. Cut them to 3? long. Make sure to seal your ends with the candle heat. Fold each ribbon piece in half and hold it closed with an alligator clip. Then take an iron and press the ribbon. This will give us a nice crisp fold! Just practice until you get the hang of it.
2. The most important is getting the ribbon glued on the exact same way for each additional ribbon. See in the images how the ribbon is angled and where to put the corner of the ribbon on top of the other ribbon. Try to follow that closely with the first ribbons and the additional ribbon after that.
3. Once few pieces are left, cut the excess ribbon off and sealed the end. This allows for the additional ribbon to be able to go under the first ribbon. Do it when you have completed doing 10 ribbons together.
4. Put the rest of the ribbons onto the flower using the same method. Take the last ribbon and slide it under the first ribbon. Glue the first piece and last piece together. It will feel kind of like an accordion; you’ll be able to move things around a little bit.
5. So just move it around a little and get it where you like it. Now, all we have to do is add our felt circle and gem! I Used pearl for the center. They have a flat back and are so easy to add to flowers. You can add an alligator clip during this part as well or after. Finally, the beautiful flower clip is ready!