1. A little salt can make water plants grow stronger and also make the flowering period last longer.
2. Soaking your new pair of jeans in salt water can make the color last longer.
3. Put a lot of salt on a piece of wax paper. Iron the sheet on high heat. The dirt and stains on the iron’s base will come off instantly.
4. A broken egg can make a sticky mess. Sprinkle salt on the mess. Wait about 15 minutes and the mess becomes easy to clean.
5. Mix a quarter cup of baking soda with a quarter cup of salt. Pour into your sink or toilet, and then pour in a half cup of vinegar. Wait for 15 minutes, and then flush with a kettle of boiling water. The pipe will drain smoothly again!
6. Adding a little non-iodized salt to your fish tank can help make your fish live longer.