1. First take about 10 – 12 twenty – two inch strips of net that are about 22” long. Fold the strips in half and loop them to the headband.
2. Once all the strips are on the headband, pull the ends together and tie them with a rubber band.
3. The highest point of the headband will be about 11 inches tall.
4. Now tie a ribbon around the rubber band in a bow. Then make a mini felt flowers of different colors to glue onto the headband to make it look beautiful.
5. Finally, the beautiful headbands are ready. You can make this craft for a themed birthday party.