1. Creases – To avoid hanger creases in pants, just keep the business cards and hang them.
2. Sweaters Hanging - First, take your sweater and fold it in half lengthwise. Place the hook of the hanger near the armpit of your sweater. Then, fold the sleeves and the bottom half over the hanger. Hang sweaters like this so they don’t fall off or become stretched out.
3. Closet Space – While hanging the shirts in the closet to save the space use soda can tabs to create extra space.
4. Clothespins – To hang your skirts, scarves, and pants to the hangers secure them with clothespins.
5. Rubberband - By using a rubber band you can prevent the clothes from slipping off a hanger.