1. First cut your crepe pieces according to the pattern you wish, with the grain lines. Glue a 3- inch piece of wire between 2 clover leaves with a slight over lap. Twist the base of the paper around the wire to make it look more natural.
2. Draw details on leaves with a white pencil. Bend clover leaves outward at the base and wrap 3 finished leaves together by the wire systems.
3. Now wrap the base of the clover with tape and color the edge of the rectangle piece with yellow marker and fringe with scissors. Glue the fringe around the end of a gauge wire. Then color the inner ends of the smaller petals with a green marker and the outer edge of the larger petals with a purple marker.
4. Glue 5 petals around the base of the stamen evenly and wrap the base of the flower with the tape. Now gently curl the petals outward with a pencil. Repeat process to make a variety of small and big flowers.
5. Create the head wreath base by twisting paper covered wire together twice over. Now attach cloves and flowers to head wreath by wrapping the ends of a floral wire around the paper wire securely. Then cut the ribbon in half and tie the ends of the head wreath.