1. Cut felt in figure 8-ish shape the length of the headband. Cut 2 pieces of fabric in same shape as felt, adding at least 1/2? seam allowance around all sides.
2. Now cut small piece of fabric about 2?x3?. Place fabric right sides together.
3. Sew 1/4? seam allowance around edges. Leave 1? opening for turning. Fold small fabric piece right sides together. Sew 2 sides. Turn. Press fabric.
4. Glue felt onto fabric as shown in photo. Leave channel for headband to be inserted once glue is dry.
5. Wrap small piece around center. Tuck raw edges under and inside ``it. Use fabric glue to secure.