1. Cut out a circle with a diameter of 12 inches. Now find the center and fold in half, smoothened and ironed in a circle.
2. Then fold in two and smooth again. The cross should be clearly visible in the center of the fabric.
3. Now bend the lower part of the circle to the middle. Smoothen and iron it. Then choose the direction and move clockwise. The right corner is raised to the center of the circle.
4. In a similar way fold the whole item, remember to iron it after each stage. After folding completely you will get a flat hexagon.
5. Finally, to complete it stitch with a button in the center and similarly, you can do different brooches with different colors of fabrics.