1. First, select a pretty color of origami paper.
2. Fold it in half diagonally (Opening is on top).
3. Then fold it in half again vertically (so the right corner now lies on top of the left corner.)
4. Now fold it so that the top corner of the right triangle meets the bottom left corner. Rotate your triangle so that the center of your sheet is on the bottom.
5. Then cut out a petal shape by cutting off two other corners. Now, make cuts like these two types. For the blue petal, cut out the center of the origami sheet. This type of cut will result in Type 1: Solid Flowers. For the purple petal, left the outlines of the petal. This type of cut results in Type 2: Lacy Flowers.