1. Print out the free downloadable pattern and use it to cut out 2 pieces of fabric in that shape.
2. Place your two pieces of cut fabric on top of each other with right sides together and sew around the perimeter using a 1/4? seam allowance. Leave a 1 inch opening for turning.
3. Using pinking shears clip the curves of your bow without cutting through your stitching. Using the opening you left in the stitching turn your bow right sides out and Press.
4. Slide your bow through your elastic hair tie so that the hair tie is centered in the middle of your bow.
5. Now tie a knot and fluff. And you are done!