1. First, gather your supplies and paint the leaves with your favorite color without overlapping each color.
2. Paint the front side of the leaf first and let them dry then flip over and paint the back and repeat the step for all the leaves. Give the leaves coating as per the colors you have taken.
3. While leaves are drying, start wrapping your curtain rings. Start on one side by opening the ring, and holding one side firm press the other side open with your finger, separate two sides, to make this go faster.
4. Once you have reached the other end, and your leaves are dry now add the leaves. Snap the ring back together take two leaves and twist around this section where the ring comes together. Twist wire ends around until there are no parts that stick out.
5. Completely wrap the rest of the ring, leaving only the pretty leaves sticking out. Tie a knot with both ends of the leaves and trim off the excess. Bend and style the leaves so they are slightly separated. Repeat the same with remaining rings.