1. First cut 2 pieces of brown paper. One big enough to wrap around the outside of the box with some overhang. One big enough to cover the bottom and sides of the inside of the box. Then Cut 6 circles of brown card approx of 12mm diameter.
Cut 3 strips of brown card approx 4mm wide. 2 long enough to wrap around the box. The other shorter for the handle. Cut points on the ends.
2. Now Glue the paper to the outside of the box. Trim the overhang closely to the edge of the box. Then push the ends inside the box and glue them securely. Glue the other piece of paper to the bottom of the inside drawer of the box, then fold the edges up and glue them to the sides. You'll need to trim the corners to make them fit neatly.
3. Then Cut the 6 circles into pieces. Cut 4 of them in half and 2 of them into quarters. Use the pencils to darken the edges of the box and to give it some shading. Fold each semi-circle in half and glue one to each corner of the outside of the box. Glue the quarter circles to the ends of the inside drawer of the box.
4. Now Wrap the long strips around the box and glue them down with the pointy ends both on the top like straps. Curl the handle, fold little bits of the ends back the other way and stick to the top like a handle. Shade these bits with the pencils as well.
5. Cut out the stickers you want and stick them onto the sides. Finally, add some metal details with the gold pen, like buckles and rivets. Put some dots on the bottom as well, as most suitcases have some little round metal/plastic feet.