1. Draw one line around the whole bottle slightly higher from the bottom of the handle. Draw an arch from this line on each side of the bottle - this will form the legs.
2. Next, cut the lines that you have drawn to create the elephant shape and get rid of the bottom half of the milk bottle.
3. Paint the milk bottle. Here we painted the elephant in light blue with a purple sheet on its back. It is best to take the lid off of the milk bottle first so you don't accidentally get paint on it.
4. Add the decorations! This is the really fun but you can add whatever you like!
5. Add a big googly eye, gold paint tassels and sequins to the purple sheet and gold stripes. And finally, add a pom pom to the elephant’s hat!