1. First draw the shapes on the green glitter Cardstock and cut out two concentric circles and a rectangular strip along with small tabs.
2. Fold the tabs down going the opposite way on each side. Roll the strip and slip it into the donut. Place glue on each tab and press it against the underside of the hat.
3. Now glue the strip together to form a cylinder. Place glue on each tab on the opposite end.
4. Carefully place the circle (sparkly side up) on top of each tab, make sure everything lines up. From the underside, slip one end of the chin strap through a crack between the tabs. Do this on the other side as well. On both sides, tie a small knot to secure the chin strap in place.
5. To hide the chin strap and to make everything look a bit more cohesive, wrap a piece of gold glitter tape around the base of the hat. You can do one on the top as well if you’d like a bit of extra gold flair.