1. Take a yellow color paper and cut a yellow paper circle of the same size as the mouth of the jar. Draw the circle on the yellow paper using the jar’s mouth as the stencil. Cut and paste the yellow paper circle to seal the jar.
2. Cover the neck of the plastic jar by pasting the yellow paper strip. Mark and cut a piece of yellow paper of the same size and height as that if the Jar. Cover the jar with a yellow paper by pasting it around the body of the Plastic jar, with adhesive. Cut a paper circle and paste on top of the piggy bank’s mouth, and seal it.
3. Cut a broad blue paper strip and make the straps of the Minion’s dress. Apply glue on the blue paper strip and paste it onto the Minion. Now take a black paper and make spectacles for the Minion by cutting a spectacle-shaped cut out from the paper. To make the Minion’s Eyes, paste small white circles and paste smaller black circles on them.
4. Now paste the spectacles and eyes on the Minion, with the help of adhesive. Make a black paper cut out for the Minion’s smile and paste it. Make blue paper straps for the Minion and paste them on his upper body, on the jar.
5. Use a black paper and cut out a cute pair of shoes for the Minion. Attach them with adhesive. Cut two equal sized straws and attach them to the Minion and paint the ends, using poster colors to make the hands for the Minion. In the end make a slit in the yellow paper circles pasted on top of the Minion’s head, to insert money into the piggy bank.