1. First, lay the pillowcase flat with the open end facing towards you. Then grab the open end side of the pillowcase and fold it about half way up.
2. To add a pattern to the bag, cut out your desired shape from an ordinary dish sponge and use it as a stamp. Dab it with some paint and create your desired design.
3. To attach the strap, cut small holes on both sides of the pillowcase where the open end meets the back layer.
4. Grab your fabric and knot it on both sides. Weave three pieces of fabric together to create a braided look.
5. Turn the bag over and bring the two bottom corners together. Attach them by cutting a small hole in each corner and knotting them together with a small piece of fabric. To create a tassel, grab some of your scrap fabric and wrap it around the centre of the flap.