1. First, take the pink paper and glue around the paper roll. Bend the top of it so it caves in.
2. Cut out orange circles (about 12-14) and glue them in the middle of the Owls body.
3. Now cut out two white circles for the eyes and with the help of the black market draw eyeballs on it and stick to the roll.
4. Then cut out four pink hearts and glue two of them together, these will be the owl wings.
5. Glue them to the side of it, positioning them to stick out a little bit. There you go! A cute owl paper roll craft for the kids to do is ready!