1. Cut the CDs into pieces with the help of scissors in different sizes and shapes.
2. Now take a huge cardboard, almost twice the size of your mirror. Working in small sections squeeze some glue on the front of the frame and spread it out on a scrap piece of thin cardboard.
3. Use the tweezers to pick up the CD pieces one at a time and place in the glue. Keep applying CD pieces in this way making sure you leave some space between each piece.
4. Continue working all around until the entire face of the frame is covered with the CD pieces. Leave it to dry for a couple of hours.
5. Fill in the areas between the glued on CD bits with the fabric glitter or glue. Try and keep your lines even. As you work around filling in the open areas be careful not to smear your previous lines. When you have filled in all the open areas, let it dry.