1. First cut the orange in half and continue to cut the orange to make 6 pieces.
2. Now take one piece and cut slightly on both sides. This will be the body of the crab. Then take another piece and peel out.
3. Remove the excess on the peel and make 7 cuts on the peel in the shape of Zigzag. Separate the peel to form the legs of the crab.
4. Place the ‘legs’ on both sides of the body of the crab. Then cut a toothpick in half and poke on two cherries as the eyes of the crab.
5. Finally, stick the cherries on the body of the crab and repeat steps 1 to 4 to make more orange crabs.