1. First, fold the paper in half. Then, fold it in half again.
2. Open the paper back up. Then, cut the paper in half. Now you will have two rectangles to make two ice cream cones.
3. Fold a rectangle in half vertically. Open it up and then fold down the top portion of the paper until it meets the middle fold.
4. Turn the paper over. Then, fold the bottom corners up till they meet the middle.
5. Then, fold the corners up again to create the cone. Fold down the top two corners.
6. Flip it over and you have got an ice cream. Now take the sketches and circle stickers and decorate your ice cream differently.