1. Take a square origami paper.
2. Fold it diagonally to make a triangle. Now repeat the same along the other diagonal and then open.
3. Find the centre of the paper, fold one corner up to the centre.
4. Fold in half backward so that the half of the folded part is seen in the front.
5. Fold the bottom corners of both the layers inside out.
6. Pull out the triangular flap to form the body of the Origami Yacht.
7. Fold both the corners inside along the tip to give a proper shape to the sail.
8. If you want you can glue the inside folds of the yacht and take some paints and add some color to the sails.