1. First cut CDs into various small shapes and sizes. It’s not the simplest material to cut through, but can be done with a decent pair of scissors.
2. Now glue a small dot onto the ornament and press a piece of CD on top with the shiny side facing up.
3. Continue gluing until the entire ornament is covered. To make the work easy place the ornament on top of a small cup to hold in place as you glue.
4. Then place some ribbon inside the ornament. Since you can see through the glass ornament, this will cover up the glue dots on the inside and backside of the CD pieces.
5. Use the bright color ribbon to add some extra color. Finally, the beautiful Ornament is ready! With CD's