1. Start by cutting an egg shape out of black felt for your penguin body.
2. Now cut out penguin flippers from black felt and a beak and feet from orange felt. For the beak cut out a triangle and for the feet cut out a heart shape.
3. Fold black penguin body in half (the egg shape) and cut a small slit near the bottom of the fold. This is where the plastic spoon will slide into the body. Glue heart shaped feet onto the back of black penguin body.
4. Slide plastic spoon down into the slit on the body with the bottom of the spoon facing forward. The bump out of the plastic spoon makes a nice penguin belly. Add hot glue onto the front of the spoon and glue down the body onto it. See pictures.
5. Finish adorable plastic spoon penguin craft by gluing on flippers, beak and googly eyes.