1. Cut out twenty circles for each ball using 3” circle punch machine so that you will get the bigger paper balls. If you want to make smaller ones, just use a smaller circle punch.
2. From one circle cut out, draw an equilateral triangle and cut that out. That will be the guide for folding each circular piece. Use the triangle cut out as a guide to fold each circular piece. Fold each side in towards the front of the paper.
3. To start, apply glue on one flap of two circles and join together. The triangles should point in the same direction. Continue applying glue onto the flaps to attach three more circles to the two; these five circles joined together create the top of the ball.
4. To create the centre of the ball, glue ten circles together, but alternate the tip of the triangles pointing up and down. This then connects to the five previous circles that form the top of the ball. Cut out a 16" strand of string (or whatever length you need), knot it a few times so that the knot is large enough that won't slip through the ball.
5. Insert the loop through the top centre of the ball. Continue on with the remaining five circles and add those onto the ball make sure that all the points face the same direction. This is the bottom of the ball.