1. First, fold tissue into rectangle. Then cut folded tissue into balloon shape, producing multiple “petals”.
2. Repeat the same with the other assorted colors and fold the petals lengthwise.
3. Now twist narrow end and fold twist into petal. Then Pinch end of the petal.
4. Repeat steps to create multiple petals. Now with threaded needle, pierce narrow end of petal.
5. Then repeat the same steps to create flower of desired length. Trim excess string from bottom and tie knot at the bottom of the string. Finally, the beautiful chandelier is ready!