1. Start the craft by painting your paper plate with green color paint and let it dry completely.
2. When your paper plate dries completely, cut it into three sections and then cut one of the section a bit smaller. When you layer them together with the smallest one on top, you have a Christmas tree shape.
3. Use your hole punch to punch holes across the bottom of each paper plate section.
4. Now Cut a 12-inch section of ribbon for each paper plate section and lace them through the holes. Start by bringing the ribbon up from the back of the paper plate into the first hole and then continue through the holes, finishing with the excess ribbon hanging off the back of the paper plate.
5. Tape the excess pieces of ribbon to the back of the paper plate to hold them in place.
6. When you are finished placing all your pieces, use a stapler to staple them together into your Christmas tree.
7. Finish your Christmas tree by stapling (or gluing) on a brown tree stump cut out from your brown paper and adding a star sticker at the top.
8. Glue on any different shape stickers that you would like to decorate your Christmas tree.