1. First cut a strip of paper 17 cm long and 6 cm wide.
2. Use a blow pen to add splatters over one side of the paper. To give it a gradient, blow through the pen closer at the bottom of the sheet and go higher as you move upwards. The closer the pen is to the paper, the deeper the effect will be.
3. Once the ink has dried, place a Popsicle stick on one end of the paper and fold over it. This is the measure for all the folds.
4. Using the fold, make a front-back fold on the paper. Basically, make one fold on top and then a second fold on the back.
5. Add glue drops or double sided tape on the top of 2 Popsicle sticks. One on the back and one on the front.
6. Now paste the first stick from the back of the first fold and also paste the second stick on the front of the last fold.
7. Take one glue drop and ball it up, by rolling it between your fingers and place the ball of glue on bottom of the Popsicle Stick and paste the second stick on top of it.
8. As the glue is in a ball shape, it will allow you to fold the fan, in and out. Finally, test the fan by folding it inwards and outwards.