1. First, take two layers of square tissues after that fold them into square and layer the two squares over one another.
2. Then staple within the centre in order that you will notice a plus signal of staples within the centre of layered Square.
3. Now minimize this layered square in a circle and make cuts alongside the sides of the circle. After that using your fingers convey the circles in the direction of the centre thus forming ruffles. Then depart the final two layers spherical to turn out to be the bottom of the flower.
4. Cut out petals of each color of crepe paper and gentle stretch the edges to create a ruffle. Now tightly wind thread around the wooden stick and tie on long lengths of string every 2” along the stick.
5. Now thread the petals and tie a knot at the end of each string. Alternate the colors of petals to create patterns. Finally, make the flower hanging by threading the different color petals and the flowers which we created with tissue paper.