1. Cut one of the paper plates, approx two thirds-one third.
2. Align the full paper plate with the cut plate and punch holes through both plates.
3. Then blanket stitch with wool through the holes to secure both plates together.
4. Now cut out two red ‘cheeks’ from red craft paper and glue on the plate, then add the eye circles and smile line with a black Sharpie marker.
5. And all you need to do then is add a length of wool or twine to hang your new cute paper plate organizer, and fill with important pencils and stuff!