1. First, take your ruler and dot 1 inch below the border all the way around the 9 inch plate. Then, lay your ruler flat across the plate and mark at the 3 and 6 inch points. Rotate 90 degrees and repeat. Use these dots to draw a grid of sorts, dividing your plate into 9 sections.
2. Now with the help of scissors and cut the border off the plate, using your dots as a guide. Then, cut along the sides that match up to the inner square.
3. Next, cut every other line around the outside of the inner square of the plate. After your 4 lines are cut, fold your plate along the remaining yellow guide lines.
4. Place glue all over the pizza slice shaped flats that are folded in. Now Use your paper clip to secure the slice shape to a box side while it dries.
5. Now grab your hole puncher and punch 4 holes each on 3 sides and 5 on your presumed front side. Starting with the 2nd hole to the right on the front side, lace your ribbon through your punches. Once you get to the end, cut your ribbon off the spool and thread both ends through the center hole on the front. Tie a bow and insert a snack of your choice!