1. First, cut the construction paper to the size of the paper roll so it would completely cover it and use a glue stick to attach it to the roll.
2. Now take two medium pom poms, two small pom poms, and a set of googly eyes. Take green to match the tube, and with your creativity score on this one!
3. Using the glue attach the eyes to the pom poms. Super sticky for crafting with pom poms and easier to manage with kids than a glue gun.
4. Attach the googly eyes to the pom poms. Next, attach the pom poms to the paper tube: For the fire, use red, yellow and orange tissue paper, cut into about 9" or 10" long, pointy strips.
5. Then use a glue stick to attach them to the inside of the paper tube. This is exactly how many tissue paper strips you add. You don’t need any tissue paper strips on the bottom of the roll. When you blow them, the bottom ones won’t move or at least, when I tried them on the bottom, they didn’t move. Then take a deep breath, put your mouth on the end and Blow!