1. First, roll a single sheet of paper diagonally as tightly as you can, to make a long roll; tape the end to secure it. Repeat this until you have about 40 rolls.
2. Tape more so that they will not open when you trim the size of the roll. Now trim the edges of the rolls and then cut the rolls in half, so that your rolls are all about 5 inches long.
3. Using the glue, glue all the layers of the paper rolls around the edge of the cardboard (square) which helps to build the four walls of your cabin. Repeat the same process till ten layers of paper rolls on each side.
4. Now add seven more layers of paper rolls to the front and back sides, trimming the roll for each layer so that it is shorter than the one before. This will form a slanted roof.
5. Add the roof with rest of the paper rolls by sticking on each of the steps, on the sides of the front and back walls of the cabin.
6. Paint your cabin with acrylic paint. I used light brown on the bottom half and a darker brown for the roof. Wait till the paint gets dry and now it is ready to play.