1. First create 3 petal patterns of heart shapes, make them Wide and not too long. Use the Chipboard so that patterns last longer, but here we used only the Card stock paper.
2. Trace each petal and cut 4 at the same time. You'll need 12 petals all together. Cut a slit at the center bottom of your petals vertically.
3. For the center of the flower, cut a circle about 8.5" wide. Scallop the edges like petals as you cut. Cut a spiral into the circle creating scalloped petals as you make your way to the center.
4. Begin rolling the center flower and glue it down once you reach the center. Overlap and glue the flaps of each petal. This makes the petals more three dimensional.
5. Start with the smallest petals and glue them to the small flower opposite each other. Fold some of the petals over, use a dowel to round some of the petals edges. Finally, the beautiful roses are ready!