1. Find a round lid and trace around it on your craft paper. Cut out 10 uniform circles. Fold each circle in half. Then fold in half again to form a triangle.
2. Place a piece of double-sided tape in the center of the fold and then press together firmly. It could start to resemble an accordion. Continue with this folding and taping process with all 10 circles.
3. Next, use the double-sided tape to attach all 10 triangles together. Make sure that the folded edges are all lined up together. Continue taping until all 10 pieces are taped together and form them into a circle and glue the ends together so that it forms a circle.
4. Now, it’s time to form the handle for the umbrella. Cut a piece of wire to about 4 inches and form a small loop at the top. Fold up the bottom of the wire to form the handle. Now take a tiny piece of clay and roll it into an oval shape. Press the bottom wire into the clay.
5. Then push the wire into the center of the umbrella and secure it with glue on the bottom. Now paint the clay with some acrylic paint and once it’s dry, attach a clear thread to the top loop. Find a spot to hang your umbrellas and enjoy!