1. First, cut tissue paper of your favorite color into 6? x 6? squares and fold each square in half.
2. Using scissors carefully cut the tissue paper to create an even fringe. Now select several complementary colors for your party horn.
3. Take one length of fringe and place a piece of double-sided tape at the tissue paper seam. Now slowly wrap the fringed paper around the tip of the plastic horn.
4. Repeat steps one through six with additional layers of fringe until you’ve reached a desired fullness. If you have gold foil fringe, use that as your final layer.
5. Finally, blow your horn and enjoy these crazy-cute noisemakers!