1. First, in order to make the peacock tail we need to fold the paper in an accordion manner. Best to make the folds as crisp as possible by using a craft stick. Fold all the way to the end of the sheet.
2. Fold in half and slip a sheet of blue paper in the middle. Draw an outline of your peacock then cut it out. Glue the body of the peacock on the folded paper as shown in the image 2.
3. Apply glue on the other half of the folded paper, fold together (with the peacock body inside) and press together firmly for the glue to set by using a clip. Draw and cut out the beak from yellow paper and glue it on the head.
4. Now stick wiggle eye stickers. Then fold a sheet of paper in half. Cut peacock legs out of yellow paper and glue them on the paper.
5. Then apply glue on the folded green paper. Glue it inside the folded paper and press down. Finally, peacock pop up card is ready!