1. Roll up the paper around a pencil to form a tube. Hot glue the edge. You can use multipurpose white glue instead. Cut out the excess. Remove the pencil. The first detail is ready.
2. Continue rolling up the tubes. We’ve got eight pieces of the same length.
3. Decorate the tubes with a sweet pattern tape. Attach it to both sides. Attach a striped tape to yellow color tubes in a spiral pattern.
4. Shape V from the two tubes. Hot glue the junction. Attach another tube this way. It’ll form a tripod.
5. Join the two legs with a horizontal tube. Check if it’s stable enough and the first paper tube photo holder is ready.