1. Cut strips of crepe paper about 1-1/2" to 2” wide and about 3’ long. Stretch out the crepe paper to lengthen it.
2. Fold it several times in half so that you can cut many layers at the same time. Make incisions into the crepe paper about every 1/4” or so.
3. Using the glue gun attach the paper to the box. Start with the bottom layer and work around the box.
4. Add on the next layer. These are spaced every 1/2” or so. For variety, add on a different color. Have fun with the color combinations.
5. Do the same thing with the top of the box. Complete with a bow in a ribbon color of your choice.