1. First, take each scrapbook paper and cut 5" squares. After squares are cut, glue two coordinating colors together back to back with white glue.
2. When squares are dry, take one square part and ruler, and draw the lines diagonally corner to corner. This will create a X.
3. Now take ruler and on the line, measure from outside to inside 3 inches. Make a small line as shown below. Do this on each line that you made, on each square.
4. Now, put some of the glue in the center. Take one point and fold it over to the center where the glue is. Continue to fold every other point, using the glue to keep it down. When you are finished with each one, add a button to the center of pinwheel.
5. Now take skewers and paint 2 red and 2 blue. When they gets dry, hot glue the pinwheel to the skewer.