1. First, cut the cardboard into a semi-circle to serve as the base of the necklace. Now attach jump rings to the corners of the cardboard and attach the chain.
2. Paint Pista shells with the colors of your choice. To create lighter shades of any color, simply add white paint until you get your desired shade.
3. Let it dry and add 2-3 additional coats so that the shell is completely covered. Once it gets dry, add a thin coat of medium to seal the paint and add shine.
4. Let it dry and start gluing the shells onto the cardboard, starting with the bottom layer and add rows till it gets covered as shown in the image.
5. Finally, the beautiful Chain with Pista Shells is ready!