1. First you need to create a container out of the cardboard paper to hold your plant securely. Wrap the paper around your plant pouch and secure the shape with staples.
2. Cut the bottom base of the cardboard paper cylinder into 4 slits and fold them as shown in the image to seal the base. Staple this base well.
3. Insert the plant pouch back into the little wrap you have made. To carry this gift in your hand, add a handle with a strip or cardboard paper.
4. Staple to secure the ribbon strip or you could also use a ribbon instead of the paper strip. The green plant gift is ready.
5. You could further embellish it with satin ribbon bows, dried flowers, paint, etc.